THE Insulation Guys
Does Your Home Need Insulation Services?
* Older homes typically do not meet today's energy-efficiency
standards; and some new homes are under insulated or
poorly insulated as well.
* Signs that heat and air conditioning may be escaping through
attics, floors, windows or doors are:
Drafts in the winter,
Extreme heat in the summer
Interior walls and floors feel cool.
This will cause higher energy bills as well as shortening
the life of your furnace and air conditioner.
* Next, knowing your current insulation's "R-value" can also
be a deciding factor whether to add more insulation. The
higher the R-value, the more efficient. R-49 is the current
code for attics, however, R-60 is maximum efficiency.
* Need a Sound Barrier?
By insulating inside walls, floors, basement ceilings,
utility rooms, and theater rooms; noise is buffered from the
rest of the home.
* You may qualify for the ThermWise Utility Rebate Program
offered through Dominion Energy or Rocky Mountain Power.
See the drop-down tab under for ThermWise Energy Rebate
Program under ABOUT US in the tool bar above.
The ideal way to determine if you need to replace or
add to your current insulation levels is through
a free inspection by one of our
During your free inspection, we will determine
your specific needs and offer solutions.
Get a free Consultation & Inspection
by one of
"The Insulation Guys" experienced technicians.
During your free inspection,
we will look for:
* Loss of heat & air conditioning
* Missing insulation or gaps in existing insulation
* HVAC maintenance issues
* Moisture and other potential damage
We will recommend solutions for any problems found
to fit your specific needs